Wii U Digital Launch Line-Up Revealed
Digital Downloads Revealed
Nintendo of Europe has confirmed the Wii U’s digital launch line-up.
After downloading a hefty day one system update that activates the console’s online functionality, Wii U owners will be able to purchase a number of games from the eShop.
As well as select downloadable versions of packaged software such as New Super Mario Bros. U, Nintendo Land, ZombiU and FIFA 13, the eShop will launch with a FIFA 13 demo and the following digital offerings:
- Trine 2: Directors Cut (Frozenbyte), special launch offer until December 31: €13.49/£10.99, then: €16.99/£13.99
- Puddle (Neko Entertainment), special launch offer until December 14: €7.99/£7.19, then: €9.99/£8.99
- Nano Assault Neo (Shin’en Multimedia), €9.99/£8.99
- Little Inferno (Tomorrow Corporation), €14.99/£12.99
- Chasing Aurora (Broken Rules), €11.99/£10.79