Walking Dead 400 Days Release Schedule
The Day Has Come
IGN have confirmed the release schedule for Telltale’s 400 Days, an episode designed to bridge the gap between Season 1 and the upcoming Season 2 of their Walking Dead series of games.
- Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
- Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
- Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
- Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
- Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
400 Days will follow the stories of five different characters, whose intertwining tales all lead them to a truck stop in Georgia. As you’d expect, the game will be heavy on moral choices made under dramatic circumstances. Your choices in Season 1 will affect the course of the story and the consequences of the choices you make in 400 Days will be felt in season 2. For just one episode, 400 Days will have a vast cast of characters: 27 in all.
400 Days will cost a pretty reasonable $5 to download, and will require you to have at least one episode of The Walking Dead Season 1 to play. For the upcoming Vita release, 400 days will come bundled with Season 1.