Published on November 28th, 2012 | by Joe Martin0
Max Payne 3 Update Fixes Multiplayer Bugs
Multiple Fixes And Improvements Detailed
Rockstar has released a new automatic title update for Max Payne 3.
Available now on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC, the patch offers the following multiplayer fixes and improvements:
- The Kill screen now shows what weapon and burst the enemy used to kill you.
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally get stuck in cover.
- Fixed an issue where players would occasionally appear invisible.
- Fixed an issue where game modes could appear to be over 100% full.
- Fixed an issue where occasionally a Loadout slot could overwrite another Loadout slot at the start of a round of Gang Wars.
- Fixed an issue where a party would have trouble loading into a new game after a party member had left.