Published on July 16th, 2012 | by Illiya Vjestica0
Episode 12: All Rezzed Out
Episode Twelve: It’s episode twelve and Illiya (Website Editor) & Adam (Editor-in-chief) recap on the two days we spent at Rezzed, the PC & Indie Games show, which took place in Brighton. We talk about everything that we saw and the awesome games we played including Prison Architect, TERA, RaiderZ, Gunpoint, Skulls of the Shogun, Alien Colonial Marines and many more. We also dip into the bag of news to discuss some rather good announcements and upcoming releases.
*Important Announcement: The Awesome Games Podcast will now be releasing episodes on a monthly basis with special episodes thrown in from time to time. Our next podcast will be live on August the 6th. Stay tuned!
This weeks awesome links mentioned:
- Metal Gear Solid 4 – Trophy Support Incoming
- Final Fantasy VII PC – Avalanche Return
- NiGHTS Into Dreams – HD Remake Announced
- Phantasy Star Online 2 – Coming To Europe Early 2013
- TERA Interview With Christopher Murphy
- Cloud Computing: A Glimpse Of My Eternal Hell
- RaiderZ Interview With Producer Rudiger Moersch
For more great gaming content check out the Awesome Games Blog for full written gaming reviews, news, previews and much much more.
Follow us on Twitter @awesomegamesuk.
Podcast Intro / Outro Music Credit by: Hantof: the Song BonuStage.